BUILDING TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
OBJECTIVE This position is responsible to operate and maintain the property to the highest level so that it’s appearance is excellent; the building’s equipment and systems are well maintained; the tenants experience a high level of satisfaction and the property operates within budget.
This position reports to the property manager
• Inspect the property daily
• Prepare property needs assessments and plan with property manager on resolving identified needs
• Respond to tenant requests
• Schedule and monitor property repairs and maintenance with service providers
• Emergency responder 24x7 365 days per year, provide needs assessment and contact appropriate authorities and service providers to resolve emergency
• Provide handy man service in carpentry, plumbing, interior construction, HVAC, electric,
• Keep lobby, restrooms and common areas clean and neat
• Inform and report on property operations to the property manager
• Provide highest level of customer service to tenants, owners, service providers and colleagues
• Provide responsiveness to responsibilities that is fast, flexible, complete, and organized
• Manage time and priorities effectively
• Use initiative to work independently and effectively
• This positions requires climbing ladders, stairs, including access to roofs, basements, penthouses and mechanical rooms.
• This position requires some lifting.
Please reply to:
MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Director of Operations