The Outstanding Building of the Year "TOBY”Awards
Call for Building Submissions
Become part of the most prestigious and comprehensive program of its kind in the real estate industry by entering your building in BOMA NJ’s The Outstanding Building of the Year “TOBY” Award. This program recognizes quality in office buildings and awards excellence in building management. Each entrant must fully complete this one-page entry from and submit it to BOMA Office along with the $75.00 Entry Fee to be received by June 1, 2020.
- Building Judging Tours are anticipated to be held between June 15 – July 15, 2020
- You may nominate your own building or any other building in the State of New Jersey.
- At least 50% of a building’s space must be used as office space to be considered except Industrial and Retail categories.
- The building must be occupied for at least one full year from the date of occupancy of the first tenant by June 1, 2020 with a minimum of 12 months of operations.
- All buildings must be at least 50% occupied (physical occupancy).
- Each building may enter only one category.
- The building may not have won in the same category at the International level during the past 5 years or in another category during the past 3 years.
- All U.S. Entrants are required to be Energy Star® benchmarked.
1. Suburban Office Park (Low-Rise)
2. Suburban Office Park (Mid-Rise) Office Building Categories
3. Under 100,000 SF
4. 100,000 – 249,999 SF
5. 250,000 – 499,999 SF
6. 500,000 – 1 Million SF
7. Over 1 Million SF
8. Corporate Facility
9. Medical Office Building
10. Historical Building
12. Industrial Office Building(s)
13. Mixed Use Building(s)
15. Public Assembly Buildings
16. Renovated Building